Our aim is to provide high quality care and treatment in a relaxed, comfortable and safe environment. We are committed to continuing education and keeping abreast of advances in modern dentistry. To ensure we maintain the high standards our patients have come to expect it is becoming increasingly important for us to accurately match the number and the needs of our patients to the resources we have available.
Research shows that preventive dentistry delivered on a regular basis greatly reduces the risk of dental disease and provides a platform for a lifetime of improved oral health. We encourage such an approach and with this in mind we have designed our dental plan to reward loyal patients, allowing us to plan your dental care more effectively, to provide the best chance of keeping you dentally fit and to reduce the need for future treatment.
When you join the plan, you will have the peace of mind that all your preventive dental care will be covered by convenient monthly payments. Our plan also provides worldwide Supplementary Insurance for dental emergencies or dental injury.
What does our plan include?
Parkway Foundation costs £14.20 per month and covers:
- 2 dental health examinations per year
- 2 scale and polishes and periodontal advice per year – additional hygiene appointments with the Hygienist are available, for charges please refer to the Fee List in practice
- All intraoral x-rays
- 15% discount on treatments (with Dentist)
- Diet and oral hygiene advice
- Oral cancer screening
- Membership card for dental emergencies at home and 24-hour helpline numbers when abroad
- Worldwide Supplementary Dental Injury and Emergency Insurance.
The monthly plan cost includes the charges for management and administration payable by you to DPAS.
Treatment not covered by this plan can paid for separately. Single Use Files may be chargeable.
Treatment not covered by this plan
- Referrals and treatment with specialists
- Cosmetic work
- Dental implants
- Orthodontic treatment
How do you join our plan?
We carry out an assessment to ensure that our plan will meet your needs. This assessment will cost £45 plus the cost of any necessary treatment and x-rays.
Then joining is very simple. All you have to do is complete a registration form for us and a Direct Debit mandate and authorisation form for DPAS.
In addition to your first monthly payment, an initial registration fee of £10 per person will be payable by you to DPAS and will be included in your first Direct Debit payment. The minimum plan term is 12 months. Should you leave the plan within this period, we reserve the right to request to recover outstanding treatment charges. If you choose to leave the plan for any reason, you can do so by simply giving us one month’s notice.
What happens in an emergency?
You will have access to a 24 hour, 365 day worldwide dental emergency helpline, which will endeavour to find an English speaking Dentist to assist you.
If you have any questions about our plan, please contact our reception team who will be happy to provide further information and guidance.
Terms within this page are subject to change without notice.
What does the Supplementary Insurance cover?
Your supplementary insurance provides:
- Cover for:
– Up to £10,000 worth of treatment following dental injury
– A temporary emergency treatment whilst away from home in the UK or abroad (up to the limits specified)
– The call-out fee charged by a Dentist opening their surgery to treat you in an emergency (up to the limits specified)
- Hospital cash benefit if under the care of an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Cash benefit if diagnosed with oral cancer
- 24 hour access to a worldwide emergency helpline
The Supplementary Insurance is designed to cover the cost of temporary emergency treatment whilst you are away from home and therefore excludes the cost of emergency treatment carried out by your own dentist, a rota dentist, or any other dentist within a 15-mile radius of your practice. However, call-out fees charged by any dentist to open their surgery (including your own dentist) are recoverable up to policy limits.
In the event of a dental injury, treatment carried out by any dentist (including your own dentist) is covered up to policy limits.
Please refer to the Policy Summary and Important Information leaflet and the Policy for full details of the benefits, terms, conditions and exclusions.