Many of the rules regarding wearing masks have been relaxed in general society. However, in common with most Health Care settings, we are still maintaining many of our guidelines. This is to protect vulnerable patients within the Clinic, as well as our members of staff.
Furthermore, the absence of staff due to illness has a great impact on the running of the Clinic
The Welsh Chief Dental Officer has confirmed that current standard operating procedures will remain in place for Dentistry.
Therefore, to ensure the safety of our staff and patients, Parkway Clinic will be continuing to maintain the following steps, regardless of individuals’ Covid vaccination status.
We will continue with the following:
- Covid Screening 24 hours prior to your appointment. You will receive a call from the Hub asking you a few questions and updating you records
- Please can you wear a face covering prior to entering the Clinic
- Your temperature will still be recorded by the receptionist
- Please use the hand sanitisers within the Clinic
- Pleaser maintain a safe social distancing in Reception and the waiting area for everyone’s safety.
The Clinic is ensuring everyone’s safety while doing everything we can to help your journey
We are extremely grateful for your support and words of encouragement over the past two years.